Join this webinar to discover how to:
- Incorporate learner experience design
- Develop a learning culture
- Have an outcome-based approach
- Get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Create alignment across your team
Learning and Development professionals are constantly challenged to develop training and eLearning content that will keep an entire workforce eager, willing, and able to learn quickly. In addition, they are also expected to accurately address learning objectives and tie them to key business objectives.
In this webinar, we provide guidance on how to incorporate learning experience design (LxD) to create an intentional eLearning program that not only engages learners but also produces the business and learning outcomes you need to achieve.